All Members please note the following guidance for the return to playing golf at Silecroft from 13th May 2020.
VISITORS are welcome to play from the 1st June 2020. For payment details click HERE
ALL GUIDANCE MUST BE FOLLOWED FOR THE SAFETY OF STAFF, MEMBERS AND VISITORS.
Meeting at the course in organised groups greater than 2 is not permitted.
We understand that members will be keen to return to playing golf, to give all members the best and safest opportunity to play we respectfully ask members who are able to play during the week before 4pm to do so, this will give those who are still working the opportunity to access the course easier after 4pm.
The adherence to the guidance will be monitored and changes will be made as and when deemed necessary. Please keep an eye on the website, your emails and our social media sites for updates.
The following must be read before play and will also be posted at the golf course entrance.
From the 1st June 2020 the course is only open to Members and Visitors.
- We can confirm that threeball and fourball play can re-commence from Monday 1 June. Until this date please continue to play alone or with one other person only.
- Please change into golf shoes etc. in the car park (the changing room is closed – no entry permitted). Entry to the course is past the changing room only.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser gels, wipes, etc. and use them regularly.
- Please check for players on the 1st tee box and approaching the 9th green, wait by the changing room until clear. If there is someone waiting at the changing room, then please wait in the car park.
- Allow at least 10 minutes between tee off times to allow for easier social distancing. Please tee off at the following specified times; on the hour, 10 past, 20 past, ½ past, 20 to or 10 to.
- Whilst on the greens do not touch the flagstick. Leave the flag in at all times.
- Be aware of good social distancing (2m) at all times. (Do not congregate in any areas on the course or near the clubhouse.)
- Do not approach the Greenkeeper, he is at work.
- Course seating and bins etc must not be used. Please take any litter home with you.
- Rakes have been removed; bunkers should be smoothed over by foot.
- On completion of your game please leave the course asap. Exit from the course is to the right-hand side of the green keepers shed.
- Please adhere to these rules to enable all members to enjoy playing once again and feel safe.
Thank you for your co-operation
Please also read and follow the safety advice given by England Golf for safe play on the course.