All Members and Visitors please note the following guidance for the COVID-19 safe playing of golf at Silecroft:
VISITORS are welcome to play from the 1st June 2020. For payment details click HERE
ALL GUIDANCE MUST BE FOLLOWED FOR THE SAFETY OF STAFF, MEMBERS AND VISITORS.
The adherence to the guidance will be monitored and changes will be made as and when deemed necessary. Please keep an eye on the website, your emails and our social media sites for updates.
The following must be read before play and will also be posted at the golf course entrance.
The course is currently open to Members and Visitors.
- Government guidance and legislation must be adhered to at all times – ‘Rule of 6’ is a legal requirement at the current time.
- If entering the clubhouse, you must either use the QR code available, or sign on the register, this is a mandatory requirement to aid with Track and Trace.
- When playing golf, please use the QR code available or sign in on the register in the change room, this is optional to aid with Track and Trace.
- Face coverings are mandatory in the clubhouse, toilets and changing room buildings.
- We can confirm that three-ball and fourball play has been permitted since Monday 1 June. This will be updated in line with any guidance issued by England Golf.
- Where possible please continue to change into golf shoes etc. in the car park, the changing room is open, but keeping entry into here to a minimum will to help prevent the spread of the virus. Entry to the course is past the changing room only.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser gels, wipes, etc. and use them regularly.
- Please check for players on the 1st tee box and approaching the 9th green, wait by the changing room until clear. If there is someone waiting at the changing room, then please wait in the car park.
- Allow at least 10 minutes between tee off times to allow for easier social distancing. Please tee off at the following specified times; on the hour, 10 past, 20 past, ½ past, 20 to or 10 to.
- Whilst on the greens do not touch the flagstick. Leave the flag in at all times.
- Be aware of good social distancing (2m) at all times. (Do not congregate in any areas on the course or near the clubhouse.)
- Do not approach the course volunteers, they are working hard to keep the course in a good playable condition, we can’t afford for them to become ill !!.
- Try to minimise the use of the course seating and bins etc. No more than one person on each bench outside the clubhouse and maintain a 2m distance at all times. Please take any litter home with you.
- Rakes have been removed; bunkers should be smoothed over by foot.
- On completion of your game please leave the course asap. Exit from the course is to the right-hand side of the green keepers shed.
- Please adhere to these rules to enable all members to enjoy playing again and feel safe.
Thank you for your co-operation
Please also read and follow the safety advice given by England Golf for safe play on the course.